SAGIC donates all profits from church insurance policies to The Salvation Army, allowing the organisation to provide shelter and food to people in need, including victims of human trafficking. SAGIC donations also allow community workers to spend more time assisting the most vulnerable people in society.
What do our church insurance policies cover?
You can also choose extra benefits to include in your policy
Summary of cover
Our Church insurance covers:
Buildings and Contents
- Church buildings and contents which covers damage from floods, fire and storms, and theft of metalwork.
- Personal effects which are damaged or stolen
- Musical instruments which are damaged or stolen, and may include a piano and guitars used in worship.
- Glass breakage in the event of accidental damage to fixed glass, including stained windows and doors.
- Loss of income in the event of damage to building premises or contents which interrupts church activity.
- Frozen food which covers frozen food that is stolen or damaged as a result of electrical breakdowns.
- Theft of cash which covers collection money and fundraising cash up to a predetermined limit, and can include theft from a church official’s house or while in transit.
Employers & Property Owner’s Liabilities
- Employers liability that covers injury to employees and authorised volunteers.
- Public and property owners’ liability which covers damage to property and injury and/or illness to the public while on church property.
We also offer extra benefits:
- Long-term agreement discounts if you agree to use SAGIC for your insurance needs over the next 3 to 5 years.
- Premiums can be paid monthly with no additional charge. Contact SAGIC for details.
SAGIC can also arrange cover for other risks with other specialist church insurers. Examples may include:
- Products liability which covers goods sold or supplied and is handy for church fetes and soup kitchens.
- Personal accident for employees injured during the course of duty.
- Pastoral care covers negligence resulting from pastoral care and may include personal injury, property damage and financial loss.
- Child care activities for playgroups, after school care and Sunday schools.
- Legal expenses covers legal costs relating to any lawsuits brought against the church.
This policy comes with
NO interest on monthly payments
NO amendment fees
NO credit card charges
NO cost for postal confirmations