First Party cookies
- Secure Cookie: This cookie keeps track of the checkout process.
- PHP Session Cookie: It’s built into the platform from which Warranty Shop is run.
- My Account Cookie: This cookie keeps track of completed orders.
- co.uk Website Cookies
- Affiliate Code Cookie: Used to track our affiliates.
Third Party cookies
- Social Media Cookies
- Other Cookies
- Analytics Cookies
How to Disable Cookies in Your Browser
If you use Internet Explorer, you can delete cookies by clicking:
- View Menu
- Internet Options
- Delete Cookies
If you use Mozilla Firefox, you can delete cookies by clicking:
- Cookies (Click “Clear” button)
To disable Cookies:
- Cookies (Uncheck “Allow sites to collect cookies” option.)
If you use Google Chrome, you can delete cookies by clicking:
- Wrench icon on browser’s toolbar
- Advanced Settings
- Privacy Section – Click “Content Settings”
- “Cookies” section choose “Delete” or “Block”