What do our home insurance policies cover?
You can choose what you would like to include.
Buildings + Contents Insurance
Summary of cover
All of our home insurance policies also include the following as standard:
- Fire, Smoke, Explosion, Lightning and Earthquake
- Storm and Flood
- Theft or attempted theft
- Riot and Civil Commotion, Strike, Labour or Political Disturbance
- Malicious Damage and Vandalism
- Subsidence or landslip causing the building or part of it to collapse.
- Escape of Water or oil from any fixed water or heating installation or domestic appliance.
- Impact involving an aircraft, a train, vehicle or animal.
- Falling trees, branches, telegraph poles or lamp post and the cost of removing any that cause damage to the home.
Choose only one option or a combination of extras to fully customise your home cover.
- Accidental Damage: Additional cover for damage to your buildings and / or contents covering events such as accidentally dropping your TV or putting your foot through the ceiling whilst in the loft.
- Personal Possessions: Insuring items you take away from the home for Theft, Loss or Accidental Damage.
- Freezer foods (more than the standard cover)
- Sport Equipment / Pedal cycles
- Family Legal Protection: 24 hours legal helpline and costs up to £50,000
- Money and Credit Cards: £500 worth of cover for loss of money or fraudulent use of your credit / debit card
Your House Insurance comes with
NO interest on monthly payments
NO amendment fees
NO credit card charges
NO cost for postal confirmations