What do our car insurance policies cover?
The benefits you enjoy depend on which level of cover you choose
Car insurance Covers
The benefits you enjoy obviously depend on which level of cover you buy.
- Comprehensive cover: Accidents + Theft + Damage
- Third Party
- Third Party + Theft
For example, Comprehensive cover features:
- Up to 90 days cover in the EU
- Up to £2500 personal accident cover
- Cover for audio equipment and personal possessions
- New replacement for a total loss claim provided your car is less than 12 months old
You can tailor your motor insurance policy to get a cover that is just right for your vehicle
- Personal accident (motorcycle insurance cover only)
- Motor legal protection
- Other benefits include the option to pay premiums by monthly instalments.
Some features are subject to cover, including:
- Free courtesy car during repairs
- Free windscreen repair
- Driving other cars